domenica 9 maggio 2010

My short story by Ali

Drin, drin,drin,drin
- Hello? Who's calling? Hello? - Tu,tu,tu, - Oh, I've probably been cut off. I'll have another
nap. - ZzZzZz......
Two hours later.
Drin, drin,drin,drin
- I hate mobile! People cannot be left one moment in peace!-
James couldn't get the calling because the mobile stopped ringing. It was about 8 o'clock.
- I have a date with Jane in ten minutes, I'm so late, how could I sleep for such a long time?-
It was completely dark, and so James tried to find the light switch, touching the wall, but without success. Then he decided to get up, but as he tried to do it, he hit his head.
- Ouch, what is it? I have never had a shelf hanging over my bed!-
He touched the walls and used his mobile to light the room up.
A cold shiver passed throguh his back ...
- Relax, James. It's only a nightmare, I'm alvie, I cannot be buried in a coffin.
Oh, my God, someone help me, please! HELP ME!
Just at that moment the mobile's battery ran down and every effort to knock and shout was useless 4 meters under the ground!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento